Performance Foodservice-NorthCenter is seeking a professional HR Generalist who will report to the VP of Human Resources and assist with employee concerns, performance management, exit interviews, employee relations, surveys, and recognition programs.
Typical duties include:
- Provide timely assistance addressing staff concerns by listening, investigating, keeping people informed, and maintaining proper documentation
- Provide benefit information to employees and encourage timely elections.
- Assist with creating and maintaining job descriptions and review with respective managers.
- Maintain and ensure legal compliance of associate personnel files
- Maintain accurate information regarding annual HR reviews.
- Coordinate Wellness events and Wellness meetings.
- Assist with payroll, time and attendance.
- Administer leave programs.
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees and evaluate exit data to develop retention program recommendations.
- Advise on policy updates, employment regulations, compliance and regional HR best practices.
The ideal candidate will have 4 to 6 years of human resource, payroll and/or recruitment experience. Broad based HR Generalist experience with thorough competency employee relations and payroll. This is an excellent career opportunity! Apply online at www.pfgc.com/careers. For more information, contact Joyce Sawtelle at 207-248-0803!
Requirements High School Diploma
SHRM Certification preferred