Manpower is now helping the State of Maine with its search for an experienced Finance Administrator! In this role, your accounting, finance, or financial monitoring experience will be relied upon to ensure the financial effectiveness and viability of an important division.
What’s in it for you?
• Monday-Friday schedule with flexible daytime hours
• Fulfilling work that makes a difference in the community
• Competitive pay DOE
• An opportunity to utilize your expertise on a long term basis while gaining valuable experience with the State of Maine
What will you be doing?
• Conducting an ongoing analysis of the organization’s financial condition to determine current and future financial viability
• Producing annual fiscal reports
• Working with staff and board members to address non-compliance with contracts and laws or financial viability concerns
What will you bring to the job?
• A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
• At least one year of professional experience in accounting, finance, or financial monitoring
• Knowledge of governmental accounting standards (preferred)
• CPA certification (preferred)
Let’s try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online or calling 622-1535.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!