Document Management Specialist
A global manufacturer located in Skowhegan is now seeking a Document Management Specialist! This is a great opportunity to utilize your organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail while working for a highly reputable company!
What’s in it for you?
• Great Monday-Friday schedule working 8am-5pm
• Competitive pay! $15-$20/hour DOE
• An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at a desirable company
What will you be doing?
• Responding to requests for documents in a timely manner
• Receiving document transmittals and relaying them to the appropriate team members
• Maintaining proper documentation of all ingoing and outgoing documents
• Printing and filing all CAD drawings, and keeping track of the revision status
• Printing and filing all documents
What will you bring to the job?
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Experience with a file sharing program such as SharePoint is highly preferred!
• Ability to work well under deadlines
• Clear, professional communication skills
• Strong work ethic
Let’s try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online or calling 207-622-1535.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!